Jobs in Children’s Services
The Children and Young People Directorate delivers the whole spectrum of social care services to the children and families of Herefordshire on behalf of the council. We also support our colleagues in educational settings through our Education and Skills Services. We have a wide range of positions throughout the directorate at various levels and teams. In the financial year 2022/23, the Council has committed to invest an additional £11.49m in Children’s Services to ensure we offer the highest and most consistent levels of service and support to children and young people that we can. Please view our vacancies below and be part of the change.
- Our recruitment process runs in partnership with Hoople Recruitment. All vacancies within the Children’s and Young People Directorate are placed on the Hoople website where you can read full details and apply online.
- If you are successfully shortlisted, Hoople Recruitment will contact you via email to arrange your interview and/or assessment. They will confirm the date, time and location of your interview, so please keep an eye on your email inbox.
- Following the interview, the hiring manager will contact you with feedback and let you know the outcome.
- Any offer is initially conditional and subject to pre-employment checks carried out by Hoople Recruitment.
- On successful completion of these checks, Hoople Recruitment will confirm the offer with you and provide your start date and induction information. Your new manager and Hoople contact will be available to answer any queries.
Good luck, we’re looking forward to meeting you!